New to the online news scene, paper.cn, which is owned by Shanghai United Media Group, officially launched online in 2014 and has quickly gained traction among young Chinese viewers.
- Without hyperlink;
- Without ADV mark (with exceptions for some content);
- Listed on homepage;
- Without video;
- Text volume: up to 600-1000 words;
- Text may be changed (will inform before any edits published);
- Image count: 4-6 images;
- Time the link will remain live: long term;
- Search engine inclusion possibilities: high (Baidu);
- Without pushmail;
- News release to be shared on any other platforms: no;
- TAT: 1-3 days.