PRChinaWire.com does not allow the following health supplement content, irrespective of any claims of legality:
All items listed appear on Google’s AdWords policy page regarding prohibited pharmaceuticals and supplements.
– Products that contain ephedra;
– Non-prescription products containing human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG);
– Herbal and dietary supplements with active pharmaceutical or dangerous ingredients;
– False or misleading health claims, including claims implying that a product is as effective as prescription drugs or controlled substances;
– Non-government approved products that are marketed in a way that implies that they’re safe or effective for use in preventing, curing or treating a particular disease or ailment;
– Products that have been subject to any government or regulatory action or warning;
– Products with names that are confusingly similar to an unapproved pharmaceutical or supplement or controlled substance;
– Low T and hormone replacement therapy products, unless prescribed by a doctor.
Here it is important to note that full disclosure of a product’s ingredients must be available inside the press release or at the associated website.